What Causes Our Stress
“One of my problems is that I internalize everything.
I can’t express anger: I grow a tumor.”
- Woody Allen
• Believing that you have failed at something
• Job insecurities
• Poor time management skills; trying to tackle too much
• Never saying “no”
• Believing you have limited alternatives or that you
have lost control of a situation
Tools for Stress-Reduction
“For fast-acting relief try slowing down.”
• Good planning
• Quiet time
• Easing of self-imposed standards
• Association with positive people
• Limiting caffeine intake
• Learning to say “no” to projects you don’t have time for
• Avoiding procrastination
• Concentrating on positive actions
• Getting up and stretching periodically
• Getting enough sleep
Assessments on how you are handling stress...
Check on the Exectuive Roundtable information...