SMART Goals Used as a Coaching Technique
SMART goals is an acronym for specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time-sensitive goals. In a perfect world, we would be concerned with every aspect of setting goals while coaching in an effective and meaningful way. By learning and then teaching how to use this process, goal selection and completion will improve dramatically...the benefits will become immediately apparent.
Here are a few more reasons to use SMART goals as your coaching approach:
• When establishing a direction is important
• Aligning people and talents with specific projects
• Using the correct organizational skill sets
• Planning and budgeting for future growth
• Controlled problem solving processes and techniques
• Using motivational skills and tactics
• Promoting change as an everyday occurrence
• Producing key results consistently
• Understanding the business model
Go to "What Causes Our Stress" here...
Go here to see 20 ways to build your confidence...
Find out how developing SMART goals will benefit you and your organization...